Why do they call me a stay-at-home-mom
Why do they call me a “stay-at-home-mom” when all I do is run kids around in the car from 2:30 on?
Add some levity to your busy mom friend’s day with this beauty. Where did they come up with the term “stay-at-home-mom” anyway? It certainly wasn’t a mom.
* Professionally printed in Carlsbad, California on 120# sturdy, uncoated, easy-to-write-on, recycled card stock
* Inside is blank, which leaves an empty slate for your heartfelt, unique message
* Colorful, hand-drawn art is visually entertaining and eye-catching
* Appropriate for any happy occasion
* Size A2 (4.25” x 5.5”)
* Envelope included
* Packaged in cello sleeve to keep your card and envelope pristine