Volunteering at my kids’ school
Volunteering at my kids’ school is like drinking $1 Happy Hour Margaritas. A couple are great but any more than that and I want to hurl.
Volunteering. The mantra of any “good” mom, right? We all do it. We sometimes feel guilty if we say “no”. Someone once said that the definition of stress is when your heart says “no” and your lips say “of course, I’d be happy to”.
This card is for all of those super volunteers in your life.
* Professionally printed in Carlsbad, California on 120# sturdy, uncoated, easy-to-write-on, recycled card stock
* Inside is blank, which leaves an empty slate for your heartfelt, unique message
* Colorful, hand-drawn art is visually entertaining and eye-catching
* Appropriate for any happy occasion
* Size A2 (4.25” x 5.5”)
* Envelope included
* Packaged in cello sleeve to keep your card and envelope pristine