I’d offer you a bite to eat but
I’d offer you a bite to eat, but as you can see, my dishes are busy throwing a party in my sink.
Kitchen overwhelm? Us, too. Why don’t those things just clear and wash themselves?
Odds are this one will resonate with an awful lot of friends. Keep it on hand for the right occasion and you’ll be organized and prepared with a surefire chuckle in an envelope.
* Professionally printed in Carlsbad, California on 120# sturdy, uncoated, easy-to-write-on, recycled card stock
* Inside is blank, which leaves an empty slate for your heartfelt, unique message
* Colorful, hand-drawn art is visually entertaining and eye-catching
* Appropriate for any happy occasion
* Size A2 (4.25” x 5.5”)
* Envelope included
* Packaged in cello sleeve to keep your card and envelope pristine