I broke my glass martini shaker
Shoot! I broke my glass martini shaker when I shoved a giant box of dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets into the freezer.
Such are the issues when sophistication collides with sweatpants.
We were the kind of young, sophisticated (or so we thought) professionals who swore that we would never be the moms with smashed Cheerios in the back seat…until we had kids. Then we were impressed with people who only had smashed Cheerios in the back seat. Hence, the inspiration for this card.
* Professionally printed in Carlsbad, California on 120# sturdy, uncoated, easy-to-write-on, recycled card stock
* Inside is blank, which leaves an empty slate for your heartfelt, unique message
* Colorful, hand-drawn art is visually entertaining and eye-catching
* Appropriate for any happy occasion
* Size A2 (4.25” x 5.5”)
* Envelope included
* Packaged in cello sleeve to keep your card and envelope pristine