I wish they’d stop referring to me as “Man’s best friend”.
I wish they’d stop referring to me as “Man’s best friend”. My standards are so much higher than that.
A humorous look at what our dogs should be thinking. Instead, we are blessed with the reality of our dog’s perfection in terms of loving us no matter what we do or how ridiculous we act. Even when we wear that pair of yoga pants we clearly should have stopped wearing in 1994.
* Professionally printed in Carlsbad, California on 120# sturdy, uncoated, easy-to-write-on, recycled card stock
* Inside is blank, which leaves an empty slate for your heartfelt, unique message
* Colorful, hand-drawn art is visually entertaining and eye-catching
* Appropriate for any happy occasion
* Size A2 (4.25” x 5.5”)
* Envelope included
* Packaged in cello sleeve to keep your card and envelope pristine