GREETING CARDS FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND LOVE QUIRKY HUMOR
- are looking for cards that are unique and different
- have a great sense of humor and love to laugh
- are tired of those run-of-the-mill cards at big box or chain stores
- like to feel special
- might happen to be a dog lover, or know one of those people who are nutty about their dogs (like us)
don’t sell to big box or chain stores – only really cool independent shops
specialize in quirky, hilarious, hand-drawn greeting cards, including dog cards – even your dog will love them
- pride ourselves on treating our customers (you!) with the same respect we show our Aunt Rose… and you don’t even have to bake cookies for us like she does
are so confident you will love our cards that we offer an unconditional, money-back guarantee
- We strive to carry cards that make people stop and laugh. Sassypants has filled that requirement and more. Customers love them!Jane Schaffner, Owner - La Niche, Park City, Utah
- I spend a lot of time trying to find fun cards to give friends for all occasions, and I discovered Sassypants Design. Hilarious and witty cards. They make you smile just looking at them. Love the colors and design work. I have purchased both the dog cards and “ the ladies”, and given them to my friends for all occasions.Mindy Disraeli, Customer - San Diego, CA
- Here at the Pannikin we are happy to have a new greeting card line by Sassypants Design. The original art has been coordinated with tongue in cheek humor. You know it’s good when it makes you smile.Carol Holden, Owner - Pannikin Coffee & Tea, Leucadia, California
- My customers always stop to look at the whimsical dog cards. They love the fun drawings and cute quotes. It adds to my pet area! And people love that they are locally made.Sherri Buck, Owner - Handful of Wildflowers, La Mesa, California
- These cards are hilarious! The illustrations and satirical messages are perfect for me and my friends. I buy them by the dozen and look for every opportunity to send them! I have never seen more clever humor on a card.Kathy Perkins, Customer - Louisville, KY
Since immersing myself in the humbling, yet exciting world of dog agility training, I have learned one important thing (besides the fact that my dog is smarter than I am).
Dogs will do almost anything for you if you make it worth their while.November 14, 2015
If you live anywhere near coastal North County San Diego, you most certainly have been to the Pannikin, a long-standing member of the Encinitas community. You surely have at least noticed it, in all of its yellow, vintage-train-station glory.
If not, let’s make that appointment for your vision checkup this…October 18, 2015
Because remembering special occasions and being witty about it can be too much for any super woman
Not that we expect it, but if for some reason you aren’t happy with our products we’ll take them back and refund your money, including all shipping. Pinky swear.
But quite honestly, we just can’t wrap our heads around the idea of someone not liking our cards. They’re pretty cool, if we do say so ourselves.
Yeah, we know. You don’t have to pay shipping when you buy our cards in a store. But then again, there’s something to be said for not having to go into a store.
Unless it’s one of those cute little independent ones that carry our cards.
So we’ll make you a deal. If you spend $12 or more, then shipping’s on us. That’s just how we roll.
No foreign factories for us. We produce all our cards in our own Southern California studio using recycled paper.
That’s because green is our favorite color.
Let’s face it. We’re nothing without you. So tell us if you think we’re doing a good job or how we can improve.
Even though we’d love to attend every girls night out with you, there’s not enough of us to go around. But we’d love to hear from you anyway, especially if you have an idea on how we can better serve you!
Our turnaround is
Because if you’re going to take the time to send a card, it’d better be entertaining